A Bespoke Wedding event was featured on Bridelicious Hong Kong, the essential wedding blog for all brides and groom to be!
http://www.bridelicious.hk
Thanks Bridelicious again for the feature! To read the full article, please click here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like ...
-
I cannot believe I am getting married in two months! Sorry for the complete silence as I have been busy organising and making wedding stuff ...
-
Chinese Wedding Invitation Wording Template - How to Title Bride and Groom When it comes to Chinese wordings for wedding invitations, a l...
-
This is a bespoke name card for Eric, a scientist, a geometrist and a mathematician. Everything was kept as simple, as black and white as...
-
As a self taught calligrapher, I constantly feel inadequate and that I still have plenty of rooms for improvement. Like any other skills, no...
-
Coming from a finance background, where handing data and numbers is an essential part of their jobs, Nancy and Liam came up this original a...
-
Oci and Alexis are a fun English couple from London.The bespoke wedding invitation card design process was communicated via emails.They got ...
-
Aileen approached me to create an unique piece of artwork as a gift for her nieces and nephew. She wanted to express her love for them, alth...
-
Vera and Simon approached me with an idea for their wedding invitation designed in Tartan patterns and with daisies as these represent where...

No comments:
Post a Comment