Garden Birds from my In House Designs! One of the most popular designs, it looks pretty with various colours and will match perfectly with your wedding theme. You can also purchase the DIY templates on my Kalo PrintAbles Etsy shop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like ...
-
Chinese Wedding Invitation Wording Template - How to Title Bride and Groom When it comes to Chinese wordings for wedding invitations, a l...
-
I am delighted that my future brother in law's little girl, Willa will be my flower girl and his son, George will be my ring bearer...
-
The kissing dutch couple figurine is an iconic tourist souvenir for Holland. Kalam, my little twin sister, also the bride-to be, originall...
-
Saida and Alex approached me with this fun idea for their baby announcement card! They wanted a Dragon, an Ox in a Chinese landscape painte...
-
Do you know that there are four types of repeats ? Block; Half drop; Brick and Mirror ! If you are not sure what I am talking about but int...
-
Coming from a finance background, where handing data and numbers is an essential part of their jobs, Nancy and Liam came up this original a...
-
I have finally started planning the DIY projects for my own wedding (August 2013!) I know I still have almost 9 months to go but time flies ...
-
Back in January I found a real gem in Hong Kong! Letterpress print studio and book binding all-in-one-place! This cute studio is...










No comments:
Post a Comment