To celebrate my birthday I'm offering 20% discount on all Kalo Printables on https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaloPrintAbles the whole March!
Please "like" my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/kalomakeart and send me a message for the discount code!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like ...
-
Chinese Wedding Invitation Wording Template - How to Title Bride and Groom When it comes to Chinese wordings for wedding invitations, a l...
-
I am delighted that my future brother in law's little girl, Willa will be my flower girl and his son, George will be my ring bearer...
-
The kissing dutch couple figurine is an iconic tourist souvenir for Holland. Kalam, my little twin sister, also the bride-to be, originall...
-
Saida and Alex approached me with this fun idea for their baby announcement card! They wanted a Dragon, an Ox in a Chinese landscape painte...
-
Do you know that there are four types of repeats ? Block; Half drop; Brick and Mirror ! If you are not sure what I am talking about but int...
-
Coming from a finance background, where handing data and numbers is an essential part of their jobs, Nancy and Liam came up this original a...
-
Back in January I found a real gem in Hong Kong! Letterpress print studio and book binding all-in-one-place! This cute studio is...
-
Here is the colour palette, please choose 2 colours for your invitation. Please convo / email me (info@kalomakeart.com) the NAME of the c...

No comments:
Post a Comment