To thank you for your support, the first 10 customers at my Etsy shop will receive a complimentary Thank You card (printed with lovely foil stamping gold!) visit here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You may also like ...
-
Chinese Wedding Invitation Wording Template - How to Title Bride and Groom When it comes to Chinese wordings for wedding invitations, a l...
-
Saida and Alex approached me with this fun idea for their baby announcement card! They wanted a Dragon, an Ox in a Chinese landscape painte...
-
A client commissioned me to create this Bespoke Artwork with meaningful quotation - as a gift to congratulate her friend who is opening her...
-
Do you know that there are four types of repeats ? Block; Half drop; Brick and Mirror ! If you are not sure what I am talking about but int...
-
Coming from a finance background, where handing data and numbers is an essential part of their jobs, Nancy and Liam came up this original a...
-
I have finally started planning the DIY projects for my own wedding (August 2013!) I know I still have almost 9 months to go but time flies ...
-
Back in January I found a real gem in Hong Kong! Letterpress print studio and book binding all-in-one-place! This cute studio is...
-
I am delighted that my future brother in law's little girl, Willa will be my flower girl and his son, George will be my ring bearer...

No comments:
Post a Comment