Thursday 8 November 2012

"Felt" in Love

I have finally started planning the DIY projects for my own wedding (August 2013!) I know I still have almost 9 months to go but time flies especially when planning for a wedding (so I heard!) ... hmmm early preparation is needed! 

I began my shopping trips these days and I don't know when and how, I just suddenly "felt" in love with FELT! To be honest, I never really liked this material as it reminded me of primary school DS classes. But I know they are going to be useful for my DIY projects - as I need something bright and cheerful,  something versatile for multiple projects and more importantly, materials that will save cost (I am going to DIY all the table decorations for my wedding and there will be at least 12 tables...)

I bought a range of colours and I know for sure I will be able to make something fun with them! Garlands, flower decorations, buntings, gift wrap toppers... after some research online, I already got some inspirations ...


felt  garlands by Pretty Little Things


sweet felt florals by not martha


felt daffodils by while she naps




heart felt garlands by geek-living.com




 twisted felt garland by purlbee



felt brooch (gift wrapping topper for wedding favour!) by Itz Fitz 

1 comment:

  1. SO lovely! Yes, I was thinking about buying some felt the other day too, it's a good material to work with as the edges don't fray, so you can just cut to size and not worry about sewing the edges! And there are so many nice colours (^u^). Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like ...